Sunday, May 03, 2009

another sunday is gone..

just like any other sundays, i went to church and meet David there (my old secondary classmate and he always leave a seat for me..xD) after church, with an empty growling stomach, we took a 10 minutes walk just to have a lunch at the best beef noodles in KL (i personally tagged it..xD) ..yum yum.. unluckily, i forgot to take any photo coz i keep on eating and eating only..haha

after the binge eating, we bid each other farewell and i walked to the lrt station...luckily i bought the 2-way LRT ticket..or else i'll be stucked there for years coz there are lots of ppl queing for the ticket..anyway, a teenage guy came to me to ask for direction to titiwangsa... haha..i told him and he thanked me...so happy xia...hehe..

anyway, just now played badminton for 2 hrs non stop from 6 till 8pm!!... oh yes..it really starved me half dead.. i cooked myself maggie goreng and it tastes...hmmm...bad...haha..though lawrence(my housemate) said it is not bad.. but seriously, i think he is lying....T.T

maggie goreng with egg + 2 sao mai + mushroom soup + plate

No comments: