Monday, June 22, 2009

My first year

It has been a month already since i came back to my hometown but it just feels like it was yesterday...just like all the other people are saying: Time flies....it is hard to imagine that a year ago i was still enjoying my post-STPM holidays, counting days to enter IMU...but now, there is only exactly 2 weeks left before the horrific semester 3 starts...Well, to think of it, it was really fun and happy being in the first year especially with so many pretty girls around

Well, in semester 1, it all began with the 1-week-orientation although i accidentally skipped the first day of the orientation just to play dota ...anyway, it was really fun getting to know all the new faces then and i still remembered that i won 2 badges for the orientation, one of them is for the best group cheer and another is as a reward of being 'sacrificed' for being a model in the so called 'fashion show'...I've to take off my cloth and wear this stupid thing made of flower and a songkok-like stupid hat to make 3 poses on the stage with my partner...damn..i was really stupid but then, it was really fun..well, the photo is right below...laugh your head off if u want...
anyway, semester 1 was the time where all the funs are...

semester 2 began a week right before the chinese new year...well, that was the time where i started to watch animations and manga and started to draw as i watch them...drawing became my favorite hobby in semester 2 where i quited dota (almost O.o) ...anyway, the most precious experience in semester 2 was, being caught taking photo in lab and asked to see the dean ...and this was the photo that i took before my hp was 'robbed'
note: u can just ignore the girl in the photo..xD

uh...that's it...i've sneaked through the 1st year of my course and semester 3 is there waiting for me in just 2 weeks' time...my senior told me semester 3 and 4 are the most difficult as there will be a lab practical each day which comes together with the lab report and there will be weekly PBL and PSD as well as the weekly class test..
...damn...i dont know if i can get through this stage
...damn.. it makes my spine shivering each time i think about it
...damn.. just scared that i might not be able to make it and end up disappointing my parents...

No comments: