Monday, March 16, 2009

day dreaming..

I guess today is the lucckiest unlucky day for this whole month coz i almost lost my pen drive..TWICE!!





The first time is when i was finishing my CVS lab report(which due date is today!) this morning in scl library ..well, as usual, i logged in to facebook to play pet society after i've done the report but then ignatius keep on nugging me to go eat.. i asked that crap to wait till 1130 but he still keeps on flirting ...so, wad can i do? ...i logged out of facebook and the computer and went to eat with him lo....but i've forgotten to pluck out my pen drive...





(after lunch)




We went back to the library ...just as i've just realised that i've lost my pendrive, Ivan came and asked me if i've forgotten to take my pen drive or not...




Here comes the second 1:


...in eLab 2.. when i've transfered the power point file for PBL from my teammates (i am the leader for PBL this time..-.-) and again, i forgot to unpluck my pen drive.... then dono after how long, i suddenly realised that my pen drive is gone again...so i quickly get back to eLab and luckily, my lovely lucky pen drive is still plucked at the USB port..hahaha!




and here is how the lucky pen drive looks like:


Anyway, this week is going to be another busy week again...duh


No comments: