Saturday, May 30, 2009

My first week in my hometown..


4 days ago i got back to my hometown...it dint change much but it has changed...

the first thing that my dad brought me is to have a lunch at one of my favorite beef noodle cafe ...
my dad ordered an extra large bowl ..but i think it is more or less the same as the ordinary ones...-.-"" ...but if compared to KL, it is so much cheaper...which is RM4... the most famous beef noodle in KL costs me RM7++ ...
It was wednesday when my old friends asked me to go and visit the teachers in the old secondary school...eventually, it ends up congesting the staff room
anyway, went to watch terminator salvation yesterday nite...it was....hmm...nice but it is under my expectation...at least it is better than 'a night at the museum'....what i liked the most about the movie is that...it has got cool robots like a terminator motorcycle:
hope that i can get 1 of those...

No comments: