Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sick~

A previously healthy, 20 year-old male (weight 64kg) experienced mild fever, headache, sore throat and flu as he wakes up in the morning(today). He rested again on the bed till 10am when he woke up and drank a tablet of Redoxon Vitamin C dissolved in warm water. He felt better after some time.
What could be the cause? well, i really hope it is just a normal flu...i dont wana be in the statistic of swine flu...waaaaa~~~~~~~~oh shit! how if it really is swine flu??? i'll get quarantined and my flight back to sibu is on 26th!! 2 more days!! hopefully i'll get myself back by that time...some of my friends asked me to go out again...i told them i'm not going to torture myself anymore...i'll just have to rest at home...onlining and drawing...

However, what is worse is that..there is nothing to eat in a 1km radius from where i am... just now i got down to buy my lunch but i dint see anyone selling anything...not a single soul there!... duh..then i remembered today is sunday...no one is there to sell lunch for u...well, i guess i have no choice but to cook myself...so, i quickly cooked my rice, and a soup filled with anything that i can find in the fridge...and this is my lunch...
pity me... T.T

No comments: